KALB Litter Watch
This community needs YOU to help stop litterbugs!
- Littering is a CRIME and can mean fines up to $500
- Littering is UGLY and reflects poorly on all who live in Athens and Limestone County
- Littering is HARMFUL to humans, wildlife, and the environment
- Littering is SELFISH. Others pick up others’ trash and litterbugs don’t see that as their problem.
- Littering CAUSES INJURY to humans, wildlife and property by causing motor vehicle accidents, fires, choking, strangulation, poisoning, pollution, and MORE.
It takes a community of caring people to STOP THIS.
Join KALB Litter Watch by doing the following:
- Program the KALB Litter Hotline number in your cell phone: 256-233-8000
- Keep a pad and pen in the car so information can be written down by a passenger, or call us on a hands-free device.
- Report litterbugs by phone (256-233-8000), email (KALBCares@gmail.com), or through this website (http://kalbcares.com/litter-and-illegal-dump-reports/)