All businesses in Athens-Limestone County are invited to participate in KALB’s FIRST ANNUAL QUACKY DUCK DECORATING CONTEST to support KALB.
There is no up front costs to adopt a duck to decorate.
Guidelines for Participation
- KALB will supply a wooden duck to any business within Limestone County wishing to participate.
- You may choose to decorate your duck to reflect your business, or any theme that makes you happy!
- Ducks may be painted and embellished in any way, as long as the duck footprint is no larger than 18″x18″.
- Ducks should be completed and displayed at your business by September 1, 2017. Customers and friends may vote for your duck to help you win the “Best Decorated Duck” ribbon. $1.00 = 1 vote. All proceeds benefit KALB and are tax deductible. KALB will provide a vote collection jar for your use.
- Ducks will be collected by KALB the week of the Fiddlers Convention and will be displayed at the Convention where additional votes will be collected. Winning ducks (1st, 2nd, and 3rd place) will be announced no later than October 12, 2017.
- All decorated ducks will be placed in a silent auction at the Fiddlers Convention with all proceeds benefiting KALB. Adding trinkets, a coupon, or gift certificate will definitely be of benefit at auction time; however this is not a requirement for participation.
2017 Duck Decorating Contest Guidelines – Printable
Entry Form – Duck Decorating 2017 – Printable