KALB Litter Watch
This community needs YOU to help stop litterbugs!
- Littering is a CRIME and can mean fines up to $500
- Littering is UGLY and reflects poorly on all who live in Athens and Limestone County
- Littering is HARMFUL to humans, wildlife, and the environment
- Littering is SELFISH. No one should have to clean up someone else’s mess, but litterbugs don’t think that’s their problem
- Littering CAUSES INJURY to humans and wildlife by causing motor vehicle accidents, fires, choking, strangulation, poisoning, and more.
It takes a community of caring people to STOP THIS.
KALB I Sep 6, 2019
By: Lynne Hart Fines for littering across the State of Alabama have increased as of Sunday, September 1, 2019. Littering